Seagate® SV35 Series™ hard drives offer high capacities, durable reliability and performance tuned to the high-write workloads of today’s 24×7 video surveillance systems.
- 1TB-per-disk technology provides cost-effective 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities.
- MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%; SATA 6Gb/s interface.
- Optimized for 24x7 video surveillance systems.
- AcuTrac™technology to enhance reliability even in tough operating environments.
Enhances data storage reliability in video security systems.
Get the industry standard in video surveillance storage with Seagate SV35 Series hard drives. High-capacity, surveillance-optimized performance with an MTBF of more than 1M hours. Now with AcuTrac™ technology to enhance tracking reliability and performance, even under the most difficult operating environments.
High-performance surveillance storage solutions.
Stream more data faster and support more simultaneous cameras with SV35 Series drives.With the industry’s highest areal density rates, SV35 Series drives support data rates up to 210MB per second. Combined with new dual processor technology, 64MB of cache and surveillance-optimized write-cache management, there is no drive that matches the SV35 Series for high-performance surveillance applications.
Cost-effective, massive capacity—designed for video storage applications.
Maximize your cost-per-gigabyte performance with the industry-leading, 1TB-per-disk technology of the SV35 Series drives. With 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacity points and the fewest internal components, SV35 Series drives deliver an unprecedented combination of high capacity, reliability and cost-effectiveness
• The industry’s only surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with 1, 2 and 3TB capacity options
• A hard drive series tested and tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems
• 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours
• Performance driven by a 7200-RPM base platform, with 64MB DDR2 DRAM and optimized write caching surveillance algorithms
• 1TB-per-disk technology takes your surveillance storage further with lower cost/GB to support HD resolutions, enhanced performance and best-in-class support.
• Seagate AcuTrac
• 2A current-limited startup to support the use of embedded system power supplies
• Spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods
• Embedded SDVR
• Hybrid SDVR
• PC-based SDVR